Head of Marketing - Growing Food Manufacturing Business
My client is a branded and private label food manufacturer who has seen some real success and growth over the last few years. They are the leading supplier in the categories in which they operate and pride themselves on the quality of the products that they make.
We are now searching for an experienced Head of Marketing to lead the team and ensure that that growth continues. Working with a number of the top 4 retailers, there is a continuous pipeline of NPD and the need to work cross functionally across all areas. You will need strong leadership skills and be a confident presenter and influencer. You will be well versed in generating insight to create compelling stories.
- Lead and manage the marketing team on a day to day basis.
- Work cross functionally with the NPD function to translate customer and category needs into product solutions.
- Creation of annual category development plans including key customer metrics, communication plans and promotional strategies.
- Use all available category insights to develop a compelling commercial rationale for the inclusion of products into the customer’s portfolio.
- Management of the marketing budget.
- Responsible for internal communications with full management of the PR and creative agencies to ensure a consistent message both internally and externally.
- An experienced Marketing individual with a strong track record within an FMCG food manufacturing environment, ideally at Marketing Controller or Head of level.
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent ideally with a CIM qualification.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Category management and insights analysis.
- Skilled at cross functional working and able to build working relationships quickly.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please apply with a full and up to date CV to: