Sales Manager-Germany Speaking Countries / Ingredients-Food & Drink / €70,000 - €85,000 + Package
My client is a highly successful flavours manufacturer looking to add a talented and driven Sales Manager to join their commercial team to supply food & drink manufacturers in German speaking countries (Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg). With frequent travel within these countries and communication with the Head Office the ideal candidate will be bilingual (German& English) and with a firm knowledge of the flavours industry supplying B2B. The candidate should be based in Germany or able to relocate to Germany.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual territory revenue & profitability.
- Responsible for leading the customer relationship at all hierarchical levels.
- Coordination of the resource application to the customer for the team (Technical service, R&D)
- Develop and implement territory/area-specific sales, channel plans to support the execution of the company's strategy and accelerate the growth of the business within the territory/area of relevance
- Work proactively with senior management to timely identify and resolve issues that may impact attainment of territory/area strategic objectives.
- Lead business reviews and forecasting processes with input from all territory/area functions to accurately forecast business and align resources within the territory/area.
- Implement a pricing policy for the territory/area of relevance, based on revenue and margin goals and overall pricing guidelines while taking into account feedback from the local market.
- Provide the annual budget commitment for sales aspects of the territorial P&L as part of strategic planning.
- Develop and execute appropriate go-to-market strategies through indirect channels and agents to expand market coverage
- Lead the recruitment, management and coaching of the company's sales channels.
- Develop & propose plans to replace simplify and/or add specific channels partners in the territory.
- Facilitate the implementation of strategic account management and other sales processes, and drive adoption and use of supporting tools, systems and templates
- Results driven leader with a strong track record of revenue growth and market share expansion in ingredient related businesses.
- Proven experience of successful sales P&L management
- Strong entrepreneurial skills with significant financial acumen, analytical skills and focus on execution.
- Excellent communication and team building skills.
- Problem solver
- Food and consumer health knowledge would be a significant plus.
- Fluent in English and German, French will be a plus both
- Experience selling flavours B2B
- Commercially competent
- Good account management and new business development experience
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Alex Tye on 0161 833 0181.