Territory Sales Executive- Food
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading international food business. Are you passionate about food and looking for career progression, this role could be for you!
The client is a well-established bakery striving to be number one in the world. They pride themselves on good quality food. With a wide array of SKU's lending itself to a number of clients, they are leading the market in innovation and variety.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering forcast sales targets within the region through the management and development of existing accounts, along with identifying new business opportunities. Reporting directly to the Field Development Manager the role offers the opportunity to work with key stakeholders and businesses within Surrey.
The Territory Sales Executive- Food will be responsible for;
- The development of the region as a whole, primarily focused on account managing accounts (80%) and identifying new business opportunities (20%)
- Working in conjunction with Key/National Account managers to monitor and increase sales within Surrey
- Formulating plans and execute field sales campaigns encompassing sales, marketing and telesales in accordance with the company strategy
- To ensure a strong pipeline of new business opportunities
- Dealing with client queries promptly
- Conduct presentations in customer locations to drive sales
The Territory Sales Executive- Food will:
- Be passionate about food
- Be a strong communicator
- Be results driven
- Be commercially aware
- Have field sales experience
- Be resilient and a strong negotiator
- Ideally have experience within Food service or bakeries
- Strong IT experience
The role offers an attractive salary of up to 28k , Car and many other benefits