National Account Manager - Convenience
If you're a talented National Account Manager who is keen to secure a role with more autonomy, working in a high calibre team within the health foods category then this may be the career for you.
My client a global FMCG healthy snack company are recruiting for a High Street Convenience NAM to represent two of their most popular brands with some of the biggest high street convenience customers. They are a British company, founded in 2006 and devoted to making delicious, genuinely healthy snacks and having some fun along the way too. Their products are sold across grocery, independents, convenience, food service, wholesale and via their own website with increasing success. The Head office is based in Buckinghamshire however most of the sales team are home based with a minimum of 1 day a week in the office.
As a High Street Convenience NAM you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the annual sales plan for the designated High Street accounts.
- Creating, negotiating and implementing a profitable Joint Business Plan.
- Building strong customer relationships across multi channels including buying, supply chain, on line, formats, finance at all relevant levels.
- Managing the promotional activity within the High Street Channel.
- On-going management of the sales forecast for named accounts and updating internal systems.
- Managing agreed High Street Channel account budget spend across all elements of the mix ie: promotions, fixed investment, on line, trade marketing spend.
- Winning new business with customers we are not currently trading with in this channel.
To help us achieve our growth plans we are looking for an enthusiastic, commercial, passionate, highly organised and talented individual to join our small but rapidly expanding team. You will be educated to degree level with strong grocery account and commercial management skills, excellent relationship building at all levels, with good communication skills and attention to detail and the ability to work well in a small team. You will have a strong hunter mentality to win new business and the tenacity to make it happen. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic and fun business at a time of significant growth.
For this role you must have:
- Solid commercial background.
- Experience working within convenience/high street customers (Boots, Holland&Barrett, Whsmith High Street, Superdrug, Primark, High Street Coffee Chains) ideally with brands rather than just own label.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to deal at all levels and present convincing commercial propositions.
- Experience in delivering Joint Business Plans, that deliver profitable growth for both Natural Balance Foods and the customer and a long term strategic partner relationship.
- Sound knowledge of category data, sources, cutting data, evaluating and putting forward a strong sales proposition.
Competitive Basic Salary + Package