Shopper Marketing Manager (Grocery)
My client is one of the UK’s leading branded drinks businesses with a portfolio of exciting products.
On their behalf I am recruiting for a Shopper/Trade Marketing Manager to work in line with a top 4 retailer.
The Shopper Marketing Manager will be responsible for shaping the Shopper Marketing plan across your customer base and developing an annual customer marketing plan bringing the brand to life in store.
- Develop and execute the Trade/Shopper Marketing Calendar supporting the sales team and leveraging all opportunities within your grocery account. Embed shopper activation as part of the annual business planning process.
- Develop account specific brand plans to include promotional plans and product launches, as well as jointly working on point-of-purchase (POP) plans along with the brand marketing team.
- Be the point of contact for specified accounts on all Shopper Marketing matters and the key implementer of initiatives in those accounts.
- To ensure all plans are actionable, fit the overall commercial and brand strategies
- Execute an insight driven and efficiency focused approach to Shopper Activation. Leverage insight to drive maximum shopper opportunities to see, shopper engagement, conversion to sales and return on investment. Understand shoppers across formats (main store, convenience and on-line) to ensure relevant and tailored execution.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Branded FMCG Experience within a Shopper / Trade Marketing focused role
- Experience of working in line with grocery retail accounts
- Solid commercial acumen
- Experienced at working with and managing external agencies.
- Structured and organised, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver activity with accuracy and pace.
- A positive and ’can do’ attitude
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.