An excellent opportunity for an either a sales executive, account manager or national account executive to join this established and market leading luxury promotions business. The successful account manager will be taking care of their brand new drinks client.
Our client is a fast paced, owner operated model that supplies global luxury promotions. The company is spread across 12 international offices which ensures they are a true market leader in their field. This role will be office based out of their out Elstree headquarters. This company is very much close knit, bonded and fun. The environment is laid back, relaxed and allows for innovative and creative thinking.
- Proactively seek to meet with accounts and develop a network of contacts within the client accounts to develop relationships and maximise the number of briefs.
- To prepare and make presentations to the client, both electronically and in person.
- To understand the client and their consumers in order to provide the best solution.
- Maximise sales and profitability of each line.
- Attend various client meetings around the globe.
- Work with the creative team to develop designs to meet the client brief and brand.
- To check pricing received from PM team and decide on profit margins and final client pricing structure.
It is essential that the right person has the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally in order to get the job done. Communication, flexibility and adaptability are essential.
- It would be beneficial for the candidate to have a drinks or premium promotional agency background but not necessary.
- Experience of dealing with gift with purchase would be beneficial
- Account Management experience and a passion for the drinks industry.
- Strong track record of delivering results with major customers and exceeding targets.
- Broad business understanding of sales and profit.
- Communicates effectively, delivering impactful presentations and is able to negotiate and influence.
- Monitor multiple projects and create weekly status reports.
- Shows a strong sense of individual accountability and able to work with autonomy.
- Proficient Excel, numeracy and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Embraces and accelerates change, thinking outside the box and bringing fresh ideas, in a fast paced environment.
Competitive Basic Salary + Package