Key Account Support - Nordic Accounts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Support, Norwegian speaking individual to work for a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of prescription frames and sunglasses.
My Client is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of prescription frames and sunglasses in the luxury and premium segments. There operations are segmented into two main divisions: wholesale and retail. The wholesale distribution network covers 130 countries across all five Continent's and they are a leading player in major retail markets, employing 73,000 worldwide.
Providing support for our E-commerce Key Account customers and managing logistics and supply chain, acting as the main contact between planning,logistics and the customers, providing day to day point of contact for each account.
- Responsibility for the management of relationships between accounts and UK head offices by communicating clearly and concisely performance and objectives.
- Responsibility for the management of the critical path from the initial placing of an order to the final delivering
- Working closely with the Key Account Managers
- Preparing reports on sell out and sell in, brands and client performance
- Seeking and continuously developing knowledge of competitor activity and local market conditions, with the purpose of making appropriate and innovative recommendations to drive the business forward
Option to work in Hertfordshire HQ or Hammersmith HQ
It is essential that you are fluent in a Norwegian language and English
- Proven customer service experience
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrable and strong business acumen
- Highly organised with the ability to adapt quickly to strategic change
- Self starter who takes initiative
- Ability to handle pressure with confidence and ease
£26,000 - £28,000 + Package