Key Account Manager
The role as Key Account Manager is an exciting position in a period of successful growth for our client. The business have a rich heritage and after a period of successful change, are looking to add to their commercial team with this position.
Our client are well-known for their passion, heritage & product quality. These qualities with the addition of talented and experienced team ensure they are in a formidable position to drive market potential and enhance their consumer reputation.
As a business, they offer a diverse range of consumer products focused on the home, garden & creative markets with a key focus on manufacturing to ensure a consistent product quality across all ranges.
The role as Key Account Manager will be to prospect and drive current accounts aimed within the trade merchant & retail channel within branded categories.
You will work closely with the National Account Manager within a fantastic, creative team with a key focus on driving new products, working closely with consumer's needs & extending key client relationships across a designated product portfolio.
As a successful Key Account Manager, we are looking for the following profile;
* Minimum 2-3 years experience within Consumer Durables and Field Sales
* Ideal experience within the Garden/DIY category or similar
* Experience managing account portfolios and enhancing market relations
* P&L responsibility with an ability to drive NPD
* Strategic in approach with experience driving new business
* Commutable to the West Midlands
Basic Salary - £32,000 - £36,000
Company Car, Bonus & Benefits