Technology Account Manager Healthcare
A major supplier of technology and information services into the healthcare sector across Europe. we are a market leading supplier of software solutions and computer services to pharmacies. Our products are the leading system in the UK and used by many organisations including most of the Major UK Retailers.
Account Manager – Midlands
To £35,000 Basic + Bonus + Car + Benefits
We are a leading supplier of computer software solutions and services into the healthcare market representing 50 % of the company’s business and in a period of substantial growth.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your primary responsibility will be to contribute towards achieving company sales budget as detailed in the sales business plan within quarterly time constraints. Constantly strive to increase sales by the most profitable means.
You will be targeting primarily independent and groups of Chemists in and around the Midlands with a mix of new and existing business selling a variety of services, our client is looking for drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to go the extra mile and want to progress their career.
- To effectively contribute to the overall sales budget within time constraints.
- Constantly strive to meet and exceed personal targets to support budgeted units & revenue.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of new and existing products.
- Offer support and help to colleagues to achieve overall company budget.
- Identify Customer base
- Identify potential independents and group accounts and develop existing.
- To identify unique selling points
- Prepare business solutions based on customer requirements
- Manage customer expectations
- Actively seek to seek ways to work territory cost effectively.
- To attend trade shows
- Support internal and external customers
- A can-do attitude with the drive to succeed
- Ability to drive cultural change
- Capability to transform a sales approach from managing numbers to driving a new philosophy
- Ability to create, manage and deliver a best practice approach to the strategy
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with key stakeholders at all levels across the business
- An understanding of the Healthcare – Pharmaceutical market is important but not essential.
- Some experience of software sales would be beneficial but is not essential.
Ideal candidates will have excellent people management skills backed with sound commercial judgement. Interested please send your CV including current salary details, quoting reference 7623/15
Apply for Technology Account Manager Healthcare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly