National Account Manager- Grocery
A category leading food business are looking for an established National Account Manager to work with a number of top 4 Grocery accounts.
The business has a track record of promoting from within, offering strong progression opportunities.
As a National Account Manager your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Full P&L responsibility for large Grocery accounts.
- Creating JBP's and handling negotiations of commercial terms.
- Develop relationships with customers at a senior level.
- Communicating with internal divisions to ensure account requirements are met.
To be successful you must:
- Have experience selling into Grocery accounts preferably.
- Be degree educated (or equivalent).
- Have strong financial acumen.
- Have knowledge of branded and own label products.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established National Account Manager looking to join a large global company with the culture of an SME in the UK. If this sounds like you do not hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for National Account Manager- Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly