Account Executive (AE)
Atomic Live are delighted to announce that through our great partnership with Inter Carabao we are expanding our team. Our aim is to deliver a first-class field sales team and we are looking for an Account Executive to support the Account Manager in delivering first class service and results to Carabao.
THE INSPIRING BIT
As one of the industry’s fastest growing field sales & marketing agencies, Atomic are characterised by constant change, energised by a desire to do things differently, but always to the benefit of our clients, their brands and each other. We specialise in working with dynamic brands, brands that are going to shake up the category and want to build rapid distribution and sales.
Carabao was founded in 2002. Already the fastest growing energy drink brand in Asia, Carabao is expanding its global presence, initially by launching into London and the South East UK in April 2016. Carabao has also entered into an extremely exciting partnership with Chelsea Football Club with the business investing some £30m across the next three years which will generate close to £100m annually in global brand awareness value.
THE FUNCTIONAL BIT
As an Account Executive you will be working closely with the Account Manager to support the smooth running of the field sales team and delivering best in class service to the Carabao head office function.
- Liaising between field reps to obtain data
- Support with organising & running client meetings
- Liaising with suppliers
- Management of records including company vehicles, holidays/sicknesses
- Manage day-to-day pay & technical queries
- Supporting recruitment process
- Drive efficiencies and accountability of the brand
- Maintain & ensure all field based systems are updated
- To take an active part in team meetings as required and share best practice with your colleagues to support overall team development.
THE SKILLS BIT
You need to be equally great at working alone as well as within a team, you must be target driven, work well under pressure, be responsive to deadlines & fully accountable for personal & team objectives. Well educated, you will have recent experience in FMCG sales, ideally within the soft drinks sector.
- To represent Atomic’s prestigious clients, you must have high energy, personable style with a great attitude and personality
- Solution & insight focused to be able to be responsive to changes
- Great eye for detail
- Good Excel, Word & Powerpoint skills
- Be a strong brand ambassador for Carabao and represent Atomic in a professional manner always.
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to strive to be best in class
- The legal right to work in the UK
- This is a full time role, Monday-Friday, based at our Head Office in Windsor
- Full brand, sales and account management training will be provided with ongoing support from Account Manager
£22,000-£24,000 (experience dependent) plus:
§ 20 days holiday allowance
§ Company pension
HOW TO APPLY
If you can demonstrate strong skills across the required attributes & are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Account Executive (AE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly