Trade Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing Manager
Camden, London (Full Time, Permanent)
Trade Marketing Manager - London
£45,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary, 10-15% Performance Bonus Annually
An excellent opportunity for a Trade Marketing Manager has arisen to join a growing FMCG company, leader in its category and part of a FTSE 250 business, to develop probably one of the most innovative and exciting brands in the drinks industry.
To succeed you need to demonstrate outstanding ability in a previous FMCG organisation where you will have gained great exposure across both the on and off trade in delivering first class insight, planning and activation. Superb organisational, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills are essential. Ability to self-lead, display an innovative, entrepreneurial and collaborative mind-set is a real plus.
- Develop the Trade Marketing strategy for the business in alignment with the overall business goals and in tandem with the Brand plans.
- Research, develop and implement the Funkin Trade Marketing plans for both on and off trade sectors both on time and within budget.
- Working in tandem with the commercial team to build account promotion plans, ensure compliance and evaluate performance / ROI.
- Manage the drinks development process, liaising with consultants, customers and account managers to ensure optimum output.
- Ensure synergy of plan with overall marketing strategy, initiatives and brand guidelines.
- Work closely with third party research agencies and multiple data sources to build compelling insight and growth strategies by channel.
- Lead trade PR activity and advertising to reinforce and grow the brands No.1 status.
- Ensure open communication and dialogue with Funkin sales team to ensure execution of key programs and consistency with brand guidelines.
- Develop loyalty program to enhance brand affinity and sales.
- Manage supplier agencies, including design, promotion, POS and where relevant, third party brands with whom we work.
- Ensure adherence to budget and returns on investment are achieved.
- Reporting to Head of Marketing and responsible for management and development of Trade Marketing Assistant.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree level education.
- FMCG background - ideally from drinks/ spirits industry
- Man management experience.
Location: Camden, London – Office based
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE START
Apply for Trade Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly