Account Manager- West Birmingham
Account Manager – West Birmingham
Are you an Account Manager looking for a new challenge? Then look no further…
Here at Molson Coors we are looking for an Account Manager to promote Molson Coors as supplier of choice by Managing, developing, growing, servicing and selling to a large customer account portfolio. As Account Manager you will deliver brand and sales plans, providing a high quality customer experience that achieves greater customer advocacy.
Why Molson Coors?
Molson Coors Brewing Company is the 3rd largest global brewer delivering extraordinary brands that delight the world’s beer drinkers.
We brew, market and sell an amazing portfolio of leading drinks brands such as Molson Canadian, Carling, Franciscan Well, Cobra, Staropramen and Blue Moon across The Americas, Europe and Asia. In Ireland we are the fastest growing brewer with some of the fastest growing brands in the market.
For more than 350 years we’ve been creating extraordinary, premium beer. From our founding families and executive leaders to our master brewers and our sales teams, we are a brewing company that loves what we do.
In the UK and Ireland we have created a culture that supports work-life balance and employee development is a major focus at Molson Coors. We work hard to provide an environment where the best talent can be successful, develop and grow.
- Build long-term, win-win relationships, ensuring a one-team approach that delivers a high quality customer experience.
- Research, plan and organise territory, identifying opportunities for own and factored portfolio ensuring most effective use of time, resources and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Secure profitable new business, achieving net year on year Growth.
- Adhering to Trading policy to deliver the P&L and Cash flow plan through growing sales revenue and profit.
- Drive own brand beer distribution, price, rate of sale and secure greater penetration and share of Customer’s total drinks business.
- Actively sell-in the Molson Coors drinks range and help customers to sell-out through great brand execution.
- Qualified to University Degree level
- Account Manager experience in a target driven environment
- Previous Territory planning experience within a sales environment