Global Industrial Marketing Manager
Global Industrial Marketing Manager
Haddenham, Hunt Valley, Canada, Singapore or China
Are you a marketing expert looking for a Global role? Do you have experience of working in a flavour house or B2B environment? If so we would like to hear from you!
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Industrial Strategy based in our Haddenham office in the UK, the Global Industrial Marketing Manager will be responsible for the Global Industrial Business to Business marketing strategy. Remit of the role will include both the execution and course correction of this strategy. This will result in creating competitive advantage within the market, allowing us to drive harder against NSV and margin verse the Long Term Plan.
This role will involve travelling internationally, supporting broad portfolio of customers.
- Lead and drive action through the creation of the Industrial Global Marketing Leadership by creating an infrastructure with roles, responsibilities, etc., which can be leveraged to execute the strategy.
- Deliver recommendations in terms of categories, channels & customers and other traditional category functional expertise.
- Identify areas of capability and opportunities to share resources across regions and imbed capabilities to drive global improvements.
- Support regions in the creation of their regional B2B marketing strategy.
- Provide insight into action, including competitor benchmarking, to define ongoing improvements to the strategy.
- Ensure tools are best in class, locally adaptable and constantly evolving.
- Ensure we are adhering to our customer intimacy approach.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Demonstrable experience in a Marketing leadership role from B2B or FMCG, experience of working in a flavour house would be a distinct advantage.
- Relevant Degree in related subject preferred.
- Proven strategic thinking capabilities.
- Proven track record in influencing in a matrix organization at a very senior level.
- Proven track record in creating, executing, and course correcting significant enterprise strategies.
- Flexible approach
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.3 billion in annual sales in 2015, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 26 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,600 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
Apply for Global Industrial Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly