Retail Support Executive
6 days left
- Contract Type
We have an exciting opportunity! At Karcher UK we are currently looking for two Retail Support Executives to join our teams based in Essex and North-West London. The successful candidates will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
In terms of quality and technology, Kärcher (U.K.) Ltd are the world‘s leading provider of cleaning systems, cleaning products and services for recreation, household, trade and industry. Our products enable our customers to solve their cleaning tasks in an economical and environmentally-friendly manner. Innovation and sustained NPD are core features; 90% of the Company’s products are less than 5 years old.
Kärcher believe that our employees are our most important asset; our successes are the successes of our employees. We put our trust in our people to grow our business and maintain our position as the global leader in cleaning machines.
What you’ll be doing as our Retail Support Executive
- You will visit customer stores within a designated area, working to an agreed call plan, collecting customer returns as well as demonstrating to the public, on-going staff training program, merchandising in-store displays including point of sale material and checking stock levels.
- You will manage the collection of returned machines in line with the guidelines set out in the Kärcher Returns Procedure.
- You will manage in-store displays ensuring they are neat, tidy and complete in accordance with any planogram or line drawing and to report any discrepancies or inefficiencies to their in store contact and team leader/ line manager.
- You will also ensure that any shrinkage levels are amended on the in-store system to maintain maximum stock levels.
What we’re looking for in our Retail Support Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual, with excellent communication and time management skills. You will have a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy working for a busy team. You must be based within territory – Essex or North-West London.
Key Skills & Experience required of our Retail Support Executive
- FMCG/retail background desirable
- Experience in a merchandising beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Based in territory
- Full clean driving licence
What we can offer you in return as our Retail Support Executive
- Commission structure/bonus scheme
- Company Van/Fuel Card
- Company i-phone
- Holiday – 24 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Health Maters Cash Plan
- Critical Illness Cover
- Corporate Clothing
- 50% Staff Discount scheme
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hour week Monday – Friday 0830 hrs – 1700 hrs. Kärcher (U.K.) Ltd are able to offer a competitive benefits package and career development.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to join our team as our Retail Support Executive, then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
The closing date for applications is Friday 26 May 2017.