Head of Supply Chain
Vertical Advantage is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Head of Supply Chain to join their client, a multi national FMCG Food Manufacturing business based in Hertfordshire. The client, a market leader of its kind has recently experienced a rapid growth period therefore is looking for a Head of Supply Chain to work across the Planning and Logistics functions within an integrated Supply Chain.
As well as the day to day running of leading a large team you will be managing an ongoing business project where you will be responsible for the development, on-going design and implementation of a new network and systems which will adhere to the critical plans of the business.
As the Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for;
- Supporting the implementation of a new ERP systems in order to improve processes
- Management of a strong team where you will be required to demonstrate strong leadership and set agreed targets and monitor performance closely
- Management of all aspects of supply chain including purchasing, production, demand planning, logistics, stock control and warehousing
- implementation of new procedures/working practices in order to meet business goals
- managing the scheduling of production taking into account all constraints and timings
- Overseeing contracts for packaging and negotiation of with all materials and consumables suppliers
- Liaising with the Top Grocers and Sales on planning and forecasting whilst monitoring and reporting on forecast accuracy and customer service levels within the business
You will be/have;
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent working experience
- Previous experience in an FMCG food manufacturing environment
- Proven track record of project management/change management and experience of applying Supply Chain best practice
- Strong people management and leadership experience with ability to influence people at all levels
- Good mathematical skills and excellent use of Microsoft excel and spreadsheets
- Ability to work in a high pressured/challenging environment
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
If you think you've got what it takes to be the next Head of Supply Chain then please apply online with a copy of your CV.
Due to the high volume of applicants I am afraid we are unable to respond to all. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will keep your details on file and contact you with other opportunities.
Apply for Head of Supply Chain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly