Come and join the number one food service company in the country…
With a turnover of over £2.6bn, Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the foodservice industry in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The group comprises a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs, including their very successful own brand ranges developed specifically for chefs.
We are currently recruiting for a Telesales Operator in Bellshill, Scotland.
Role Purpose Statement
• To develop profitable sales growth through existing and prospect customers in accordance with the business development plan
• To meet and exceed sales and quality targets
• To deliver excellent customer service in terms of the
• To assist in the achievement of the department’s targets and objectives ensuring profitable sales growth is met / exceeded.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• To work with the Telesales Management and contribute towards operational plans that deliver the telesales strategy
• To develop profitable sales growth of the Company range of products/services by meeting/exceeding set sales targets.
• Using effective planning to initiate and accept customer orders by telephone in accordance with established procedures and quality standards.
• Develop sound knowledge of customer's needs, competitor activity and the Company's products/resources.
• Respond to customer complaints/enquiries in accordance with established procedures and
• Foster and maintain customer relationships
• Identification of changes to improve both personal performance
• To cooperate in the centres compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policy
• To comply with all HR procedures, i.e. discipline, recruitment, etc
• To maintain understanding of product range
• To work effectively with other individuals and teams and achieve company objectives
• To plan work load to optimise customer contact
• Sales and Margin KPIs
• New business KPIs
• Performance versus Business Plan
• Telephone system reports
• Customer Focus
• Team Player
• Self motivated
• Time management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• PC literate
• Verbal communication skills
• An ability to work in a pressured time critical environment
• Literacy and numerical skills
• Customer facing skills
• An ability to work effectively within team
• Objection handling and questioning
• Food knowledge
• Sales ability