A market leader in manufacturing some of the pet industries most unique and innovative products, are seeking a talented Brand Manager to join their busy, creative Marketing team.
This award winning business has been established for over 30 years and has been highly successful, holding a significant market share in its category. This business is set to grow extensively over the next 5 years, predicting 15%-20% Year on Year growth.
- Develop global marketing plans for the brand
- NPD / EPD launches to include packaging and design
- Develop consumer and trade global communication plans, including social media, PR and advertising
- Develop and implement robust brand plans to achieve agreed marketing objectives
- Create brand assets to include guides, catalogue content, photography and promotions material.
- Develop and implement promotional campaigns with PR partners and retailers
- Monitor competitor activity
- Help organise trade shows
- Minimum 2 years brand manager experience across full mix
- FMCG experience / consumer experience
- Experience of launching brands including re-branding / packaging
- Good project management skills
- Marketing degree or CIM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Car owner
If this exciting role is of interest to you please email our consultants at Ashwood Associates for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly