National Account Manager - Beauty Care
National Account Manager - Beauty Care
Home Based - 2 days a week at HQ
- £45,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary
- 20% Bonus
- Company Car
- Excellent Pension
- Private Health Insurance
- Great Development Opportunities
- Developing one of the most strategically important accounts in the business
- Working with Sales Director to develop joined up strategy for global top down account management
About our Client:
You can really make a difference in this great business, managing a really high profile account.
What you must have is tons of drive and a hands on mentality with the ability to see this role in three stages:
A great senior management team will oversee your personal development with opportunities to move both across and upwards to gain strength and depth.
With a great team already in place, you’ll already have good account management skills and experience, and will be looking to take a strategic lead with this important account.
This is a dynamic, challenging business where you’ll need to bring a strategic and structured approach to a busy team.
About the Role:
You’ll work with your team to develop your accounts and, whilst developing your individual creativity, you will have ultimate responsibility for your personal numbers. You’ll develop and support your team through sharing, motivating and leading when required.
Your communication skills will need to be excellent both internally and externally, developing key relationships with the people inside the business who will ultimately support all of your external relationships.
Great brands to work with – a big company feel with structure and opportunity to grow.
- You’ll be responsible for developing joint business plans with your accounts in order to develop business growth.
- Work closely with all of your internal key stakeholders in Marketing, Customer Marketing and Supply Chain to ensure the smooth running of your plans.
- You will have responsibility for your own budgets and P&L and will be constantly auditing your own performance against both company and personal targets.
- Responsibility for controlling budgets and your own promotional targets and to work towards the commercial plan with your team and mentors.
- Working with your buyers to achieve excellent customer working relationships and to maximise opportunities by creating cross functional relationships within this customers.
- Constantly looking for additional opportunities, being smart to ad-hoc promotions.
- Keeping up to date with implementation of agreed promotions and marketing.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate strong commerciality and previous experience of working sophisticated national accounts
- Understanding of how joint business planning works alongside strong category management.
- Proven track record in achieving success in negotiations within your current business.
- Have an understanding of how brand marketing, category management and supply chain will all impact on your role.
- Be able to think strategically with strong planning and forecasting.
- Managing your own budgets and P&L.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Commercially and analytically aware, able to make sound commercial decisions based on data evaluation.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / email@example.com