Sales and Customer Service Advisor
Rainbow Dust Colours produces a range of edible glitters, dusts, powders and food paints, brushes and pens for the specialist sugarcraft sector and sits within the Cake Decoration pillar of Real Good Food Plc.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Customer Service Advisor to join the Rainbow Dust team. The purpose of the role is to actively seek out sales opportunities by engaging with customers, building the customer service profile of Rainbow Dust Colours in the sugarcraft sector and efficiently process customer orders.
- To actively seek out sales opportunities by engaging with customers, building the customer service profile of Rainbow Dust Colours in the sugarcraft sector and thereby supporting growth of the business whilst delivering excellent service to our customers at all times.
- To efficiently process customer orders, maximising on customer satisfaction while providing a high level of customer service.
Key Responsibilities (Specific):
Be the primary initial sales / order contact for customers, answering phone calls and responding to email or web enquiries, ensuring minimum order quantities are met.
In conjunction with Customer Order & Despatch Administrator, input customer orders and provide requested information to customer.
Communicate with customers regarding any customer service or quality issues using the opportunity to always create a positive impression of the business.
Drive sales in a telesales capacity thereby driving sales to support achievement of targets and KPI’s.
Provide sales support the field sales team by connecting with customers as requested, and by being the operational conduit into Rainbow Dust.
Develop and maintain customer relationships as well as identifying and engaging with lapsed customers and re-establishing trading relationships with them.
Contact customers tactically for their orders where required to ensure Rainbow Dust receive priority and maximise opportunities for cross-selling
Check for and process web orders taking account of customer credit terms, request proforma payment
Liaise with wider team to establish any out of stock products and communicate with customers as required
Collate daily invoicing totals and communicate to sales team
Support marketing and sales initiatives such as promotions
Ensure customer specific requirements are documented on SAGE and as necessary
Maintain and develop the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and processes accurately and effectively, ensuring they are up to date.
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess the following attributes:-
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service, ideally phone based or face to face.
- Experience of using CRM systems (ideally SAGE200)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with excellent telephone voice/manner; Clear, confident and engaging with strong influencing and listening skills.
- Friendly and outgoing with the ability to grow genuine strong and lasting business relationships through excellent customer service.
- Reliable, resourceful and proactive, with the ability to adapt to multiple demands and remain motivated whilst working well under pressure
- Works well within a team environment.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please e-mail your CV and covering letter
Closing date for applications:Wednesday 31st May 2017
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond individually to all applications.
Apply for Sales and Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly