National Account Manager - Sodexo
7 days left
- Contract Type
ROLE PROFILE: National Account Manager (NAM)
HOME BASED (With regular travel to Ashford)
Come and join the number one food service company in the country….
With a turnover of over £2.6bn, Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the foodservice industry in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The group comprises a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs, including their very successful own brand ranges developed specifically for chefs.
What skills and qualities are we looking for in this role?
- A person who aspires to be the very best National Account Manager
- However you will not necessarily be in a NAM or sales role currently
- An individual who is driven by accountability, consistency and ensuring that they continuously meet the customer expectations.
- A creative individual with flare and passion in driving through and identify new opportunities to grow and expand our proposition with the customer.
- A candidate with proven experience of delivering excellent value added service
- What Brakes can offer in return: – a competitive salary and company car
If you feel you can deliver on all of the above then this position for you!
This exciting opportunity is to work with one of Brakes largest customers, a contract caterer.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, you will possibly have extensive experience in a sales environment, however more importantly you will be able to demonstrate your ability to manage a national account.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To develop relationships with all relevant stakeholders within the customer’s business, to ensure a full understanding of their market place, competitors, their goals and priorities.
- Deliver successfully our Joint Business Plan
- To act as a facilitator internally by bringing together a matrix team of specialists from across the organisation to maintain and develop our proposition. (Including Sector Marketing Managers, Development Chefs, Category Specialist and Procurement)
- Owning, managing and negotiating all the product commercials of the contract, which would include price reviews and category tenders
- To drive profitable growth of Brakes core products into the account
- Supporting the Customer Service Deliver Manager
- To deputise for the Group Account Director
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Knowledge of the FMCG market
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work in microsoft excel
- Personal integrity and gravitas
- Strong relationship builder
- Analytical thinking
- Strong Influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Employing over 10,000 people, the group supplies a diverse customer base, which includes, independent pubs, restaurants and hotels, schools, hospitals, contract caterers and well known national chains.
Brakes Group has developed a clear customer focus and a strong understanding of the needs of the foodservice sector providing innovative products and services and is committed to improving both the environment and the communities it serves.
Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.