Demand Planner / Demand Planning Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Demand Planner / Demand Planning Manager Vacancies – South East of England / West London
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Demand Planners and Demand Planning Managers to join leading FMCG business in the South East.
Categories include food, drink, household and personal care businesses and offer fantastic opportunities for progression.
Vacancy levels range from Demand Planner through to Demand Planning Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working ERP systems
- Ability to create, monitor and revise forecasts
- Ability to maximise customer service level
- Effectively manage inventory, work with sales and marketing to ensure optimum decision-making
- Ability to manage teams at manager level
- Ability to deliver improvements in supply efficiencies
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with an ability to produce and interpret data that can be communicated effectively and persuasively to stakeholders.
- You are flexible and looking for an exciting, fast-paced challenge that will give you exposure to the entire supply chain.
- You are assertive with excellent influencing skills - and have experience in developing effective relationships with sales and product management teams
For a confidential chat about these opportunities please contact Sara Horder on 02034357211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Demand Planner / Demand Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly