National Account Manager (Manufacturing)
Our client is a bespoke manufacturer of food ingredients to the food manufacturing industry, and they are looking for a proven National Account Manager to join their commercial team. They have a fantastic reputation in their sector and are now looking to expand their commercial team. The role will be home based with some requirement to travel to the office. and mainly focussed on the management of existing accounts, with some requirement for business development.
• Sales role developing business with existing accounts while also sourcing new opportunities from B2B food manufacturers.
• To build effective external relationships, present new product ideas, whilst exceeding sales and margin.
• There will be an aspect of new business development, with prospecting for new wholesale accounts. There will be a typical split of 80% / 20% in existing account management.
• Working closely with other functions internally and externally to exploit key opportunities including NPD, Marketing, Production etc.
• Establishing strong relationships with customers and being their primary point of contact.
• Must possess several years of commercial experience and national account management of major food manufactures.
• Working within a bespoke manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• An eye for detail, and great numerical skills
• Strong relationship builder
• Up to £60,000 Basic salary
• Company Car
• Private Healthcare
For further information please apply for the role, or send an up to date copy of your CV to Graham@drnewitt.com.
Apply for National Account Manager (Manufacturing)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly