Head of Sales
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client are a Business Services organisation that have recently had substantial investment from a Private Equity partner. They are now seeking to recruit a Head of Sales to execute an ambitious growth plan over the next three years
Following a recent restructure this brand new role is responsible for leading three teams. Building true partnerships with corporates and SME's alike, the role gives the opportunity to grow and develop a stable and successful team into something huge.
Our client are a market leading Business Services provider who, despite consistent stable growth throughout the last ten years still have a huge opportunity to develop.
Based in Manchester, they have built an enviable client base of leading corporate Blue Chip organisations mixed with SME's and require someone to develop this further. They have an ambitious growth target and a three year plan to reach that goal.
As Head of Sales your responsibilities will include;
- Leadership and development of team - Inspire, motivate and lead direct reports by setting meaningful and stretching performance targets whilst monitoring their progress on a regular basis and providing them with accurate and timely feedback and where required, coaching on areas for improvement.
- Providing strategic direction
- Achieving incremental revenue and profitability through new revenue wins and advertising
- Managing contract negotiations & agreements
- Pro-actively identifying, researching and sourcing new advertising opportunities that drive incremental revenue and maximise profitability.
- Ensuring that all client commercial requirements are implemented in line with commercial agreements and all briefing documents and instructions have been accurately and efficiently carried out to the operation teams - resolving escalated issues immediately.
- Pro-actively identifying, researching and sourcing new business to business opportunities that drive incremental revenue and maximise profitability.
- Maximising and develop external relationships & partnerships
- Proactively generating leads and developing a network of contacts to ensure that we are always the product of choice and that profitable opportunities are not lost to competitors.
- Conducting Analysis & Reporting
- Using appropriate models and tools to carry out a cost/benefit analysis of all activities, ahead of any commitment, in order to ensure they are profitable and deliver the required return on investment.
As Head of Sales you will be required to demonstrate
- Significant experience in a senior role, leading the Commercial function with an outstanding track record of delivering significant growth in both revenue and profitability
- Previous experience working within or with Promotions Agencies to create promotions for FMCG brands or Corporate clients
- Significant experience winning new business from corporate clients that serve both the Media and employee reward and incentive industries
- Proven ability to create and execute a growth plan which delivers revenue and profitability targets
- Experience of developing relationships with 3rd parties which have delivered significant revenue growth
- Able to demonstrate solid examples of designing and delivering presentations which have resulted in significant business wins
- Experience of negotiating commercial agreements which have met or exceeded commercial targets
- Significant experience of successfully coordinating the activities of multi-functional geographically dispersed virtual teams and keeping open lines of communication and feedback
- Proven experience of leading a large team to deliver results
Up to £65k, plus excellent bonus earning potential.