Senior National Account Manager- Grocery
5 days left
- Contract Type
Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
Role: Senior National Account Manager – Tesco
Package: £55,000, 20% Bonus, Car Allowance and Benefits
A prestigious, trend setting drinks brand is searching for a Senior National Account Manager to look after one of the most strategic and key customers within the grocery channel – Tesco.
This person will be a highly energised, strategic individual to will take on a customer who has seen consecutive 20% growth year on year in to continue the success this brand has seen and spearhead their brand development and growth within the Off-Trade business unit.
As a business, everything they do is premium. A key focus for this role is therefore is driving their trend setting, super premium strategy across all channels. Innovation and entrepreneurial acumen, are skills celebrated in this this dynamic, fast paced environment where there is a culture that values teamwork, empowerment and the development of people.
With a portfolio encompassing some of the biggest and most recognisable brands in their category, and as the premium market showing no signs of slowing, they remain focussed on providing unique experiences for their customers and look to continuously driving value back into the category.
This opportunity offers something a little different to other SNAM roles. Your focus will not only be to drive growth through strategic development of a key grocery customer, you will also be implementing market leading and premium brand building activity. You will have complete autonomy over new strategies and initiatives in order to maximise profitability and margin growth.
So, while strong commercial acumen is a pre-requisite for this position, the ability to innovate and offer something unique compared to their competitors will secure you this role. A key attribute but also someone who is very much insight driven who can make strong category lead arguments to build on the success this brand has already seen.
- Relevant commercial sales responsibility in a successful FMCG business at NAM level
- Experience of dealing with experienced Grocery buyers, regional contacts and other key customer contacts.
- Experience in working with, influencing and leading internal colleagues across different functions.
- A track record of superior customer relationships.
- HHHas managed a P&L and has a proven track record of P&L growth
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills, a strong team player with a proven track record of project management and the ability to work cross functionally.
- A strong background of hitting or exceeding targets
- Understanding of a premium brand and what this entails from a sales perspective
- Must understand the importance of working in a team and building strong and trusting relationships with colleagues
- High integrity and always delivers; always looking to create value
- Ability to seek out and generate new business.
- Reporting to a National Account Controller, responsibilities will include the planning, development and implementing of key trading strategies
- Responsible for the development, execution, and evaluation of the Tesco commercial plan
- Ownership of Innovation within Tesco. This will include the customer proposition/positioning, implementation and delivering of the innovation agenda within this customer. This will include new brands/SKU launches/pack launches, premium shopper trials, premium activation, gift packs etc
- Build strong relationships with key personnel both within the business and cross functionally within customers. Manage customer relationships both internally and externally.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of brand building activity in Tesco, delivering world class brand activations in store
- Understand & analyse customer sales data to create compelling sales propositions.
- Support the National Account Controller through the provision of strong financial account management & analysis.
- Effective communication of individual and tailor-made customer plans
- Accurately forecast volume, value & margin
- Create and implement account development plans that drive brands / skus
- Seek new business & brand building opportunities both within the existing account base & new routes to market
To apply or learn more, please send your CV to email@example.com
Caselton Clark are Head Hunters specialising in FMCG Drinks from Graduate to Director Level.
We work in the following sectors: On Trade, Off Trade, Sales, Business Development, Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Regional Accounts (RAM, KAM), National Accounts (SNAM, NAM & NAE) and Director level positions. Based in central London we work globally.
Please visit our website www.caseltonclark.co.uk
Apply for Senior National Account Manager- Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly