National Account Manager - Foodie SME
4 days left
- Contract Type
National Account Manager - Grocery and OOH
An exciting and popular SME brand with an impressive story so far and vision for future growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager to be responsible for driving the expansion into the Grocery and Out Of Home Channels.
- Introducing products to buyers at the Top 5 Retailers in the UK
- Developing JBP level relationships with the Top 5
- Full P&L accountability - delivering value, volume, and GP metrics
- Ensuring effective evaluation of promotional performance and making recommendations on the promotional mix
- Commercial strategy development and deployment of all product categories
- Work with category insights to lead on recommendations for all product lines
- Bringing the brands alive in-store
- Working closely with Marketing to develop effective brand campaigns
- P&L accountability experience within an FMCG environment
- Top 5 UK Grocery experience, and network
- An inherent passion for brands, and brand positioning
- Strategic agility
- Comfortable in a start-up environment
- Passionate about the F&B sector
- Shrewd negotiating skills
This is a genuine opportunity for the right person to shape and build the Grocery and OOH channel for a brand with existing presence and popularity on the UK high-street. If you are keen to make the switch to a smaller business, and looking to break the shackles of your current organisational structure and think you can cut it then please do get in touch, equally if you are currently working for an SME and ready to explore other similar sized companies please apply now!
Apply for National Account Manager - Foodie SME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly