Digital Marketing / Media Planning Executive
5 days left
- Contract Type
Transcosmos UK is part of NASDAQ listed Transcosmos Inc with nearly $2 billion in revenues and over 40,000 employees in over 34 countries around the world.
In the UK, Transcosmos is a rapidly growing ecommerce business and a new venture with an innovative Japanese lifestyle brand has led to the creation of a Digital Marketing / Media Planning Executive role within the London-based team.
Role & Responsibilities:
As Digital Marketing/Media Planning Executive, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and analysing digital advertising strategies such as social ads, PPC, affiliate ads, while identifying opportunities to improve sales. You will draw on your skills and expertise in the field to deliver full reports to assess activity:
• Handling PPC campaigns and driving sales
• Communicate closely with PR/event activity and website development team and plan and deliver most effective ads.
In terms of the media planning function, you will be responsible for maximising returns on advertising and promotional activities across different media channels, predominantly TV. Tasks involved include:
• Collecting and Analysing information about different media channels (mainly TV) with regards to consumer behaviour, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods.
• Armed with this critical analysis, you will devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition and maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Maybe be involved in offline marketing activities, like event planning and non digital advertising.
Skills & Attributes Required:
• Comprehensive understanding of web architect and online / digital marketing and EC business
• Excellent knowledge of Digital ads, such as PPC/display network/ social ads/ affiliate marketing
• Knowledge of analytics tools would be beneficial, particularly Google Analytics
• Knowledge of tag management would be beneficial, particularly Google Tag Manager
• Strong interest in digital media platforms, emerging trends and how to adopt them for the benefit of the business
• Excellent communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
• A flexible approach to work, the ability to prioritise competing deadlines and a willingness to go ‘above and beyond’ to deliver great work
• Calm under pressure and sensitive to cultural differences in the work place
• Experience of involvement in media buying/media planning would be a requirement
• Experience of offline marketing would be advantageous
Apply for Digital Marketing / Media Planning Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly