National Account Controller- On Trade RTM
Our client is a Global premium drinks business delivering iconic brands to the UK market. This superb and rapidly growing business is entering a key phase of its development with tremendous opportunities for progression. In order to forge ambitious growth strategies we require a National Account Controller to manage the commercial strategy, team management and sales success in the On Trade Route to Market channel.
Leading a team of sales personnel, you will help develop, shape and implement the commercial strategy in the On Trade Route to Market channel, taking a hands-on approach with leading partners including Matthew Clark, Coors Brewers, Carlsberg and large regional accounts. Furthermore you will lead the wider team in building a robust commercial strategy for the channel. Candidates will enjoy a high level of ownership and influence over a key channel in the business together with high exposure to senior management.
Your personal skills will include tenacity, energy and entrepreneurialism together with a broad commercial understanding of the On Trade channel and general FMCG practices. Educated to degree level, candidates will also demonstrate good leadership skills and a high level of gravitas for this position. You will have high level of drive for success and a true ‘spark’ to achieve exceptional results.
This client offers fantastic benefits including car, pension and excellent bonus opportunities, in addition excellent training and development are offered. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and will ideally be based in the Midlands/South.
- Extensive exposure to sales, account management, people management from highly recognised Drinks or FMCG brands.
- Strong knowledge of the On Trade channel on a national level, ideally with strong insight into RTM
- True leadership skills backed with high levels of energy and a strategic approach to business development.
- A clear ability to work both strategically and at the hands-on level with large customers
- Demonstrable career progression and clear potential for future development
- Demonstrable evidence of strong negotiation, commercial and strategic planning skills.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary/package with your application.
Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants particularly if applicants do not meet the majority of criteria points for this role.
Apply for National Account Controller- On Trade RTM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly