Senior Brand Manager
Competitive Salary plus Fantastic Benefits
Location: North West
Job Reference: VAC-23111
Are you looking to work for an entrepreneurial business with epic growth plans? Do you want to be part of a challenger brand in a fast growing category? Are you looking to work in a fun, innovative and creative environment with long term development opportunities? If so, read on!
The Advocate Group are partnered with a really exciting, branded business who have a commercial vision to quadruple the size of the brand within 5 years and become the category leader.
As Senior Brand Manager you will be helping to develop the strategy and activation plans across consumer and customer communications. You will be reporting into the Marketing Director with the opportunity to lead a team and be responsible for the development and activation of the commercial brand plan through all consumer touchpoints.
- The SBM will be closely involved in the development of the commercial brand strategy and responsible for the activation of it.
- Consumer and customer insight lead, to provide input to the development of brand and commercial strategy.
- The SBM will work closely with the sales team to develop the channel marketing plan, to include media support as well as any other initiatives to support new and ongoing listings across grocery, convenience, impulse and wholesale.
- The SBM will also support the Marketing director on the development of strategy and be responsible for the activation the consumer communication and media buying strategy across brand for both consumer and trade titles.
- The role will be the first point of contact for digital strategy ensuring all platforms are delivering relevant and engaging campaigns unique to their platform but in line with the brand framework.
- Responsible for supporting the MD with annual budget planning and monthly budget reviews.
- Support and manage the wider marketing team initiatives to build the brand with consumers with a consistent and strong ethos to help support the overall business goals.
The Successful Candidate:
- Strong grounding in a commercially focused brand role.
- Passion for marketing that makes a difference to sales performance.
- Experience of developing integrated campaigns from insight through to both consumer and customer media and activations.
- Research and insight: Identifying consumer (insights) and commercial opportunities.
- Good awareness of digital media platforms with excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience managing teams
- Good analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced and varied role.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Senior Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly