Business Manager - Convenience | Home Counties | Brand & Own Label | Blue Chip
4 days left
- Contract Type
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently recruiting a Business Manager on convenience for a leading food manufacturer based in the Home Counties.
About The Business
A real opportunity to progress your career within one of the country’s leading food businesses which embraces its people & their professional development. This national food manufacturer have established themselves as category leaders across the UK retail spectrum. As part of its continued growth strategy they are seeking to develop they are placing a big emphasis on growth within non-top 4 accounts.
About The Role
To do so, the business is now seeking a Business Manager to join its Convenience team. Operating alongside the Senior Business Manager on a portfolio of Convenience & Impulse accounts – you will be taking control of a broad number of categories within the portfolio which will allow increased exposure to the retail buyer, and allow you to develop your commercial skillset through JBP negotiation and P+L management.
- You will have existing experience within the FMCG food industry and have operated in a role with some level of P&L exposure (this could be in either brand or own-label)
- Your CV will need to demonstrate progressive steps in your career so far
- A working understanding of the Convenience channel would be an advantage but not essential
- The role has a degree of flexibility however you will need to be commutable to the office North of the M25 approx 3 days per week
- On a personal basis you will possess strong communication and commercial skills and be able to translate these into an impactful and influential customer offering.
This opportunity provides a unique platform for an aspiring commercial individuals with ambitions of creating a successful career within the FMCG industry. You will have access to industry-leading training, development and support whilst putting into practice your commercial skills in a real-world environment, with real responsibility for your customer.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.