Senior Commercial Manager – Top 4 | Home Counties | Brand | Career Development Opportunity
2 days left
- Contract Type
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently recruiting a Senior Commercial Manager for a Top 4 account to be based in the home counties.
About The Business
As a leading name within its category this innovative, forward thinking food business has developed its internal structures to allow them to be significantly more customer centric in their way of working. This has afforded them the opportunity to lead the way in first to market NPD and provide innovative solutions for their customers.
About The Role
Through further internal development and progression from within they now seek an established Business Unit Manager to manage their strategic relationship with Aldi whilst also being responsible for Lidl & M&S. Through the management of a small commercial team you will pick up full strategic accountability for one of their largest own-label customers. Reporting to the Own-label Director you will take on responsibility for driving through the strategic plan and supporting the team to deliver across a significantly high value account base.
- Current experience of managing a top 6 account with a significant P&L, this could be in brand or own label
- A CV that demonstrates progression ideally evidenced by a couple of internal promotions during career
- Our client operates with a dynamic and creative approach to its customers and you will need to reflect the ability to work in this way
- Experience of man management would be an advantage
- You will need to be commutable to the home counties 2-3 days a week
In the Long Term
As part of a major food business, your longer term growth and development will be in your hands. The real opportunity here will be for those with the desire to work with like-minded people who share the same attitude towards the right people, working with integrity and winning for everyone.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales, Marketing, NPD, Technical & Category Recruitment across the UK.