National Account Manager
We are recruiting a National Account Manager for a leading International FMCG manufacturer for the retail and foodservice channels. They have developed their position in the UK market over the past 10 years and are looking for a retail National Account Manager to operate out of their Head Office is in the North West.
The business is a category leading food manufacturer with both OL and branded offering and a loyal customer base. The business place the up most importance on the quality of their products, ensuring they source only the best ingredients to protect the traditional flavors of the products. They have maintained a strong position in UK and are not afraid to think outside of the box and work with the customer to achieve growth. The business requires a proactive, experienced Retail National Account Manager to continue the business growth and drive future development.
This role requires the individual to be the company specialist within the High Street Retail & Discounter channel. The role has a high level of influence and total responsibility for the designated account budget that requires extensive knowledge and account management skills to optimise the business return.
- The NAM will both understand and contribute to the development of the business's growth strategy within your dedicated accounts.
- The role reports to the Commercial Director and will be expected to be the main day-to-day contact with their customers. Regular liaison with other account managers, retail and wholesale channels, as well as the customer services team will also be important.
- The NAM will be seen as the key contact by the clients, and as such will need to understand and be able to articulate developments in the market and the Company's business strategy.
- The NAM will work with customers and the Supply Chain team, to understand requirements for distribution, ROS, pack size, shelf life, wastage etc to maximise sales and minimise disruption.
- The NAM will liaise with fellow European and Global employees.
Key Skills: National Account Manager:
Opportunity offering a competitive package and structure long term progression.