Head of Sales | SME targeting explosive growth | Premium Chilled Food Brand
3 days left
- Contract Type
Head of Sales - Chilled Food Brand
Flexible but will include regular London meetings
Explosive growth opportunity - Be part of something special!!!
- £50,000 - £65,000 Basic salary (dependant on experience)
- Excellent bonus opportunity up to 25%
- Long term equity opportunity
Our client is an ambitious and fast-growing organisation. This founder-led business has delivered a quality product and brand which can be found in major Grocery, Convenience and Online retailers such as Sainsbury’s, Co-op and Ocado. With a reputation for delivering quality, innovative and on-trend products; they are now moving into an exciting new phase of their journey and we are just missing you!
The team have ambitious plans to radically refresh their consumer offer both from a brand look as well as product offer perspective and that work has already started with the appointment of a Marketing Director with a strong track record in brand building. As part of these exciting plans, we are now seeking to hire an ambitious sales leader to work closely alongside the founder & Marketing Director to grow the business across the grocery channels as well as creating new brand partnerships in non-grocery categories.
Delivering this growth agenda will involve an unusual combination of commercial acumen, sophisticated interpersonal skills, tenacity and big picture entrepreneurialism combined with an eye for detail. To be successful in this role, you will have a good working knowledge of the branded FMCG environment and experience of managing grocery accounts as well as the experience of working across/ developing other channels. You will be adept at building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
Worth pointing out the emphasis is very much on results, honesty, clarity of thinking, hard work and enjoyment. They are trying to build something that means something and that customers rave about.
It’s not about interminable meetings, backside covering reports, reasons why not, or simply “a job”.
- Sales acumen of a commercial leader, highly commercially minded and driven by success
- Deep understanding of best practice grocery national accounts management and a proven track record of delivering commercial performance in food or drinks businesses in the UK
- Capability to operate as a change agent and driver of growth – the business is seeing 50% growth and the candidate will be expected to increase that further whilst developing and motivating a new team
- The attitude of an enterprising self-starter and who will have had experience taking a high degree of P&L responsibility
- Ideally a 2:1 degree and a track record of driving for success in your life, both in work and out!
But most of all….
Beyond all the technical elements of the role we are looking for someone with a really energising, “sleeves-rolled-up” attitude, and in return for your drive and hard work this business offers an unparalleled opportunity to further develop an already well-known food brand and to be a major part of it’s future success.
To apply simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for further Sales and Marketing opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs quoting 8/14220/7.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.
Apply for Head of Sales | SME targeting explosive growth | Premium Chilled Food Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly