Business Development Manager - foodservice
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is an independent wholesaler who supply into the catering trade, they are growing year on year and have ambitious plans to continue their impressive expansion. They have an excellent reputation in the industry with a loyal customer base.
They are seeking a business development manager to focus on winning group accounts of hotels, restaurants and caterers. This will focus on business of over £100k annualised.
• Business Development with large accounts - £100k+
• P&L responsibility
• Development of strong working relationships internally and externally.
• Management of your own diary and journey planning
• The successful candidate will have experience in dealing at buyer level with catering groups and large independents
• An ability to develop strong working partnerships
• Be based in East England or East Midlands
Package is negotiable around £30-38k + car + pension + excellent uncapped bonus.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Business Development Manager - foodservice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly