Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
London and Home Counties - £45k - £50k plus 10% bonus, car allowance & benefits
Essential Cuisine is a company started by a chef and now supplying some of the best chefs in the country. We manufacture a comprehensive range of high quality UK-produced stocks and gravies which are supplied to a wide network of wholesalers and an ever-growing customer base across both profit and cost sectors.
Our ethical company values guide who we are, what we do and how we do it. A passion for quality is the lifeblood of our business.
Our people are at the heart of our company and we are now in a position to add a new member to this close-knit team of enthusiastic and dynamic individuals.
Job Title - Key Account Manager
Location - Field Based – London and Home Counties
Reporting to - Head of Foodservice Sales
• To win and develop business with Foodservice customers in line with set criteria
• To drive sales with depots of national wholesalers and regional wholesalers
• To drive sales at end user level by leveraging key wholesalers
• To provide product training to wholesale sales team
• To deliver and exceed sales budget for designated accounts in volume and value in line with the set strategy
• To service the needs of existing customers
• To establish, maintain and expand customer base at end user level
• To increase business opportunities through various routes to market
• To collect customer feedback and market information
• To keep up to date with products and competitors
• Knowledge of Foodservice market is required
• To have a chef background is preferable
• Deliver and exceed sales budget in volume and value as agreed with HOF
• Set up and execute tactical account plans where appropriate to deliver volume and turnover
• Develop and execute business development plans with clear priorities, contact strategy and timescale to deliver an agreed growth plan
• Assist in ongoing long term strategic partnerships with wholesalers
• Support National/Regional/Local trade exhibitions where required
• Analyse sales results, forecasts and market info to implement appropriate actions to deliver budget and identify opportunities
• Follow up on payment status for customer portfolio in consultation with credit control
• Report on activities and progress on a monthly basis to HOF
• Act in accordance with Essential core values at all times
A proven track record in Account Management is required
Confident and competent negotiation, presentation and influencing skills are vital for this role.
A chefing background is desirable, together with experience of working with foodservice wholesalers and branded, ambient products.
You are a self-starter and results orientated and enjoy working within a strong team.
To apply for this role, please click the 'APPLY' button