Account Manager - Casual Dining
Casual Dining Account Manager
London and Home Counties - £45k - £50k plus 10% bonus, car allowance & benefits
Essential Cuisine is a company started by a chef and now supplying some of the best chefs in the country. We manufacture a comprehensive range of high quality UK-produced stocks and gravies which are supplied to a wide network of wholesalers and an ever-growing customer base across both profit and cost sectors.
Our ethical company values guide who we are, what we do and how we do it. A passion for quality is the lifeblood of our business.
Our people are at the heart of our company and we are now in a position to add a new member to this close-knit team of enthusiastic and dynamic individuals.
Job Title - Casual Dining Account Manager
Location - Field Based – London and Home Counties
Reporting to - Head of Foodservice Sales
• To win and develop business with Foodservice CD customers in line with set criteria
• To drive product sales and concepts within a CD portfolio
• To provide product training to CD accounts
• To deliver and exceed sales budget for designated CD accounts in volume and value in line with the set strategy
• To service the needs of existing customers
• To establish, maintain and expand customer base within CD sector
• To increase business opportunities through various routes to market
• To collect customer feedback and market information
• To keep up to date with products and competitors
• Knowledge of CD market is required
• To have a chef background is essential
• Deliver and exceed sales budget in volume and value as agreed with HOF
• Set up and execute tactical account plans where appropriate to deliver volume and turnover
• Develop and execute business development plans with clear priorities, contact strategy and timescale to deliver an agreed growth plan
• Assist in ongoing long term strategic partnerships with key CD customers
• Support National/Regional trade exhibitions where required
• Analyse sales results, forecasts and market info to implement appropriate actions to deliver budget and identify opportunities
• Report on activities and progress on a monthly basis to HOF
• Act in accordance with Essential core values at all times
A proven track record in developing CD accounts.
Confident and competent presenter, and influencing skills are vital for this role.
An innovative and creative chefing background is essential, together with experience of working with foodservice accounts and branded, ambient products.
You are a self-starter and results orientated and enjoy working within a strong team.
To apply for the role, please click the 'APPLY' button