Business Unit Controller - Palmer and Harvey
1 day left
- Contract Type
Why PepsiCo UK?
PepsiCo UK are home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and many more. We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and strategic marketing of our products. We've launched a huge number of break-through products and exciting campaigns, which keep us at the fore-front of the industry. Our achievements have been recognised in the 2016 AGS report where we achieved the No.1 spot.
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
Working in Commercial at PepsiCo
Our Commercial team are passionate, driven individuals, with a genuine lust for learning and development! They work hard and achieve great success individually and as part of a strong team. If you thrive on personal challenge and development, it is a great environment to work in!
Having invested heavily into our Impulse business, this is a great time to join this side of our business! Our Palmer & Harvey business is an intricate one; comprising of P&H vans, Costcutter, Mace, Independents and other 3rd party businesses. You will lead a team of 4 to deliver the channel strategy and plan across all PepsiCo UK Brands. Further details include:
- Development and delivery of channel AOPs for Walkers, Quaker and Tropicana
- Development of different sales strategies to support the diverse elements of the channel; namely Vans, Symbols and Independents.
- Own JBPs across P&H Vans, Buy-Co, Costcutter and Mace
- Accountability for effective management of sales promotions, terms management and the achievement of promotional efficiency targets for the channel.
- Accountable for the mix of PepsiCo products sold through the channel specifically developing strategies and tactics to drive high revenue, impulse packs and products as part of this mix.
- Accountability for delivery of in-store execution standards of distribution, display and promotion as defined in the UK annual marketing calendar and operating plan across the channel.
- Accountable for developing and strengthening key customer relationships across all customers in the channel.
- Ensure best practice sharing is carried out between PUK Field Sales and P&H Vans to improve category and PUK brand performance
- Responsible for setting and consistently communicating a clear vision and objectives to team motivate and inspire their performance. - Responsible for development of their team, via coaching, feedback and formal training, to ensure performance in role, development of their own teams and readiness for movement into other roles.
- Broad FMCG background
- Management of key account or channel sales strategy
- People management experience
- DTS sales experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of PUK portfolio & terms beneficial