Category Executive - Tesco Implant
If you have a passion for food and would love to work within the UK’s biggest retailer for a major food business, this could be the perfect role for you when looking at a long-term career.
You will develop an effective working relationship with Tesco’s key stakeholders for ‘Food on the Go’ and be the pivot between the two businesses assisting in key projects to deliver tangible results that enhance category performance. Supporting the Category and Insights team, you will work with data such as Nielsen, IRI, Dunnhumby providing clear and influential presentations and recommendations following macro space and range sales analysis.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Experience within a sales, Category/Insights, Shopper/Trade Marketing or Consumer Marketing roles would suit
- Working knowledge of using Nielsen, IRI, Dunnhumby or Kantar
- Influential with solid presentation skills with the ability to forge excellent working relationships
- Must be comfortable with working x2 days in East Midlands and x3 days in Welwyn (hotel provided and paid for)
- Must have a passion for food and consumer retail
- Degree educated
- Ideally based East Midlands / M1 corridor with a view to moving in to a Head Office based role after 18mths
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.