National Account Manager - Junior
National Account Manager - Junior
Company: Premium FMCG Specialist
Are you a successful and experienced Account Manager, looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong network and wide experience working with key UK grocers – Do you want to move into a world-renowned business that offers progression, development, and the change to become a part of their ongoing global success story? If yes, then this opportunity could be for you!
Reporting to the Senior National Account Manager, this role provides the perfect stepping stone into a position with more responsibility and accountability. This provides an opportunity to grow your knowledge and experience of the Grocery channel and gain exposure of one of the leading and strategic customers for this business – Tescos. You will be the prime contact and driving force behind one of this company’s key customers.
Key Purpose Statement
Based just outside of London, this role will take responsibility for developing, managing and sustaining their key premium products and promoting the company’s global position within the market. With a generous package and great opportunities for career progression, this opportunity would suit an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in the career.
This innovative, premium brand is a stand out leader in its category. As one of the most iconic businesses within this sector, you will become part of an organisation who pride themselves on being a able to develop their employees and provide a culture for rapid internal career progression.
With sustained growth within the grocery sector, this strong and established company is now seeking well established FMCG enthusiasts to join their exceptional and dynamic commercial team. With a leading portfolio, they are looking for driven, commercially lead individuals to continue the success of their leading products and portfolio.
- Implementation of key trading strategies within the Grocery channel
- Utilise your network effectively
- Work in a matrix environment with both internal and customer stakeholders
- Support in monthly customer reports and work with Commercial finance team to manage account P&L
- Development of the account strategy and account plan
- Using your knowledge to produce strategic customer business plans.
- Be the expert and voice of the customer internally to help drive channelisation
- Analyse promotions to ensure continued improvement.
- Growing & maintaining distribution across the brand.
- Frequent review of stores, range, pricing and promotions and internal communication
- Review and analyse Tesco Link data and use to take action on underperformance/opportunities
- Work with Category team to review collated CRM data
- Effectively review Intelligence reports
- Background in FMCG/Retail business
- Experience working within a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working with Tesco preferred, although Grocery experience is essential.
- Valid UK driving license with minimum 12 months driving experience
- Versatile and creative with the ability to learn things quickly and effectively
- PC and Mac Literate with high competency using Microsoft Office
- You MUST have experience working with either branded or private label products
- A strong background of hitting/exceeding targets.
- Must understand the importance of working in a team and building strong/ trusting relationships with colleagues.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Self-motivation with an entrepreneurial 'can do' attitude
To apply or learn more about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Caselton Clark are acting as the retained exclusive consultancy for this position.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are FMCG Recruitment Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.