Senior Business Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and growing Beauty Company; a premium brand who manufacture and supply to major Grocery accounts and High Street retailers.
Working as the Senior Business Account Manager and reporting into the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for the business development within the company alongside management of some existing accounts.
A passionate Beauty Manufacturer who pride themselves on the quality and style of their products and the ethics and values of their business. With an international range of products boasting hundreds of lines, and exciting times ahead for the business; they cater for both men and women.
As the Senior Business Account Manager, reporting in to the Head of Sales in a 60% new business and 40% account management role, you will be responsible for Business Development and the Account Management of a portfolio of accounts. You will be fully accountable for a P+L and driving profitable growth across various High Street retailers such as John Lewis, Selfridges and Harrods.
The company are looking for a resilient, passionate and driven individual who has experience within Business Development and Account Management, preferably at Head Office level dealing with buyers. You will ideally have a good knowledge and experience of managing Joint Business Plans and P+L accountability.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience within the FMCG or Consumer sectors
- Beauty experience would be desirable although not essential
- Must be able to demonstrate a real passion for the products and brand
- Proven track record in both new and existing business
- National Account experience at head office level dealing with buyers
- First class negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Commercial acumen with the ability to understand P+L, budgets and margins is essential
- Willing to travel nationally and occasionally internationally
- A driven, self motivated and enthusiastic approach
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Basic salary up to £50,000 - dependant on experience
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + your Birthday