National Account Manager - Grocery
Here at Natural Balance Foods we're recruiting for a Grocery National Account Manager to represent the Nakd and Trek brands with some of the biggest grocery customers. We're a young British company, founded in 2006 and devoted to making delicious, genuinely healthy snacks and having some fun along the way too. Our products are sold across grocery, independents, convenience, foodservice, wholesale and via our own website with increasing success. Our products are made with natural and wholesome ingredients, are free from gluten, wheat and dairy and count towards your 1 of your 5-a-day - and quite unlike any other cereal or snack bar on the market. Nakd is now number 4 in the category and Trek one of the fastest growing with exciting plans over the next 5 years.
To help us achieve our growth plans we are looking for an enthusiastic, commercial, passionate, highly organised and talented individual to join our small but rapidly expanding team. You will be educated to degree level with strong grocery account and commercial management skills, excellent relationship building at all levels, with good communication skills and attention to detail and the ability to work well in a small team. You will have a strong hunter mentality to win new business and the tenacity to make it happen. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a young, dynamic and fun business at a time of significant growth.
As a Grocery National Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the annual sales plan for the designated grocery accounts.
- Creating, negotiating and implementing a profitable Join Business Plan.
- Building strong customer relationships across multi channels including buying, supply chain, on line, formats, finance at all relevant levels.
- Managing any promotional activity within grocery.
- On-going management of the sales forecast for their accounts and updating internal systems.
- Managing agreed Grocery account budget spend across all elements of the mix ie: promotions, fixed investment, on line, trade marketing spend
For this role you must have:
- Solid commercial background.
- Experience working with Grocery customers (Top 5, Tesco, JS, Asda, Morrisons, Co-Op).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to deal at all levels and present convincing commercial propositions
- Experience in delivering Joint Business Plans, that deliver profitable growth for both Natural Balance Foods and the customer and a long term strategic partner relationship.
- Sound knowledge of category data, sources, cutting data, evaluating and putting forward a strong sales proposition.
Our office is based in Long Crendon which is equidistant from Oxford and Aylesbury however most of the sales team are homebased with a minimum of 1 day a week in the office.
If you're a talented National Account Manager who is keen to secure a role with more autonomy, working in a high caliber team within the health foods category then don't hesitate to get in touch today!
Please contact our exclusive recruitment partner Lime Talent to find out more! All third party and direct applications will be forward to Lime Talent
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.