Nivea Retail Advisor
Nivea Retail Advisor
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands in the United Kingdom?
At ShopSmart we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Retail Advisor to work within our business. The role will be working with our client, Nivea (Beiersdorf), across a defined geographical area. This current role will have a defined callfile including major high street and multiple retailers.
Nivea offer a range of category leading and growth driving brands - including Skin Care, Body Care, Lip Care, Hand Care, Personal Care, Men’s and Sun Care.
- You will be the face of Nivea, developing strong customer relationships on your territory
- Responsible for product availability and visibility across several categories
- Representing Nivea and the product range to the highest possible standard
- Achieving Fixture and Promotional Compliance
- Delivery of national plans at store level
- Identify and implement local opportunities
- Reporting on market intelligence
The person we are looking for
- Understanding of in-store processes within the grocery/high street sector
- Previous experience in Health and Beauty industry desirable
- Enthusiastic and passionate individuals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism, integrity and reliability
- Full UK driving licence held for 12 months
ShopSmart Agency Ltd
At ShopSmart we actively encourage enthusiastic and motivated people through the provision of an open, fair and enjoyable working environment. Our aim is to provide every opportunity to enable our colleagues to personally and professionally develop to their highest potential.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please email a covering letter detailing why you should be considered, what you could offer ShopSmart and Beiersdorf along with your CV to Careers@ShopSmartagency.co.uk clearly quoting the reference BDFSURREY and including your postcode and address.
ShopSmart welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.