Senior National Account Manager, Grocery
Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
One of the UK's largest suppliers in their niche are seeking a Senior Account Manager to be responsible for 3 key main accounts including their largest grocery account. This will manage a direct report.
This is a high profile role in the team due to the nature of the customers, and would offer a fantastic challenge for someone with excellent commercial and influencing skills. It will be a dual track, branded & own brand role.
You will be responsible for building, negotiating and executing JBP's, understanding category data for your benefit, influencing key stakeholders internally & externally.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Commercial National Account Management or Retail Buying experience from a food or non-food manufacturer
- Grocery experience is a must
- P&L management & accountability
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.