Senior Product Manager
- Rapidly growing company
- £1 billion annual turnover
- Massive investment for 2017
- Fast-paced and rewarding environment
- Managing a large team
- Potential for progression
The Role of Senior Category Manager: As the Senior Category Manager you will be managing a range of products and a team of 20 to provide analysis and insight in line with companies commercials to develop the category plan. You will have strong team management experience, data planning, insight and commercial awareness.
The Company for Senior Category Manager: This company has a fast-paced working environment due to its ambitious and expanding nature. The company offers a great work-life balance, where employees are rewarded for their hard work and commitment. The role fits into a large team where career development is available.
As Senior Category Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Creating the category plan
- financial reviews
- Analysis of sales, competitors, lifecyle, performance
- Lots of stakeholder management / presentations
- Cross functional project management
For the Senior Category Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Previous category management in fast paced environment
- Strong commercial focus
- Strong communicator / presenter at senior level
- Previous management of large fast paced team
- Well organised, attention to detail
Package for Senior Category Manager:
- Salary: Very competitive
- Petrol card
- Company bonus 15%
- 25 days holiday
- Company incentives - trips etc.
Location: The position of Senior Product Manager will be based in Northampton
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Coventry office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.