Trade Marketing Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global, premium alcoholic drinks company in the role of Trade Marketing Analyst.
The company is based in Central London and owns a range of premium brands that span the On and Off Trade channels. Their flagship brand has achieved significant distribution success in the UK and Ireland and leads premium category growth.
The company culture is focussed on high achievement with a strong emphasis on teamwork and aim to attract, retain and develop people who share their commitment to extremely high standards and rigorous attention to detail.
With ambitious growth plans this role is key in helping achieve future success.
As Trade Marketing Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the UK trade marketing function and provide best-in-class project management
- Executive initiatives that help deliver long term business plan and category goals
- Maximise sales distribution and potential through category understanding, analysis and management.
- Provide high quality business and customer reporting, forecasting and analysis
What we're looking for from you:
- Strong track record working with FMCG or consumer goods businesses
- Previous category management or trade marketing experience managing a quality brand
- An understanding of premiumisation, shopper behaviour and translating insights into action.
- Strong analytical , presentation and communication skills
- Business or Marketing Graduate (Degree educated or equivalent)
If you're someone with the passion to be amongst the very best, who thrives in a high performance sales environment, and would like to join a forward thinking premium alcoholic drinks business then don't hesitate to apply to the Lime Talent Team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.