Brand Manager - FMCG
Would you like to be a Brand Manager for a portfolio of immediately recognisable brands that are the market leaders within their categories? I am looking for an experienced Brand Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career within this fast paced, branded environment. The brands have seen some significant growth within the past year and have a considerable Marketing budget attached to it. There is plenty of NPD in the pipeline and you will have a chance to use your project management and product management skills.
Working within a fast paced and busy marketing department your role is to enhance and grow the brands now and in the future. You will be the first point of call for NAM’s, Senior Managers and other key stakeholders within the business.
This is a classic full mix marketing role within FMCG food manufacturing and is a great role for someone looking to further their career within a growing business.
- Creation of the annual brand plans.
- Development of marketing plans to capitalise on opportunities or threats using data analysis.
- Implementation of the plan to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Development of creative briefs and communication briefs in line with priorities.
- Management of budget and spending priorities for the brands.
- Lead and manage concept development and NPD programmes.
- Set the clear brand agenda with the sales team.
- Liaise with internal departments and external agencies to ensure full communication and success of the marketing plans.
- Monitor the overall brand performance in order to make recommendations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience of working with FMCG brand marketing is essential and ideally from within the food sector although this isn’t essential.
- Educated to degree level or with an equivalent marketing qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organised.
- Flexible and with an attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Able to work cross functionally.
- Equally able to work on your own initiative but also operate within a team.
For a further discussion about the role, please apply with a full CV to: