This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced category or marketing executive to join a leading UK food manufacturer and to work closely with a major UK supermarket. The role will involve working with a major UK retailer to identify new opportunities to grow the category further. This role will offer exposure to a major UK food manufacturer and a “Top Four” UK retailer, therefore this is an exciting role with a lot of opportunities.
- Develop and grow the relationship with the “Top Four” retailer
- Identify key category growth opportunities
- Market data analysis (Nielsen, IRI, Dunhumby) with clear recommendations
- Merchandising recommendations as a result of ranging analysis
- Experience in a category/ insight focused role within the food industry is essential , with retail being the preference
- Experience using Nielsen, IRI or Dunnhumby is essential
- Driving license
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060.