Digital Marketing Manager
- Newly created Digital Marketing Manager position
- Strong wider marketing team - cross functional support
- High energy and creative environment
- Strong retail brand name
- Ecommerce experience essential
The Role: This new growth role in the business is to come in and support the UK market with driving traffic to the ecommerce site of this well know retail brand. The successful candidate will work with the high energy marketing team to develop and understand the current audience, develop PPC and SEO, Cross fictional campaigns and support expected growth of digital team moving forward.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Development of ecommerce
- Driving traffic to site
- SEO and PPC
- Manage all copy and content ensuring on-brand
- Working with cross functional teams to develop above and below the line campaigns
- Developed national promotions
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Degree or similar
- At least 3 years + in similar digital role
- Strong proven passion for Digital marketing
- Previous experience driving traffic to Ecommerce sites
- Project management
- SEO and PPC
- High energy, passionate, creative, driven
- Desire to work in a sociable environment
The Company: This world class global brand offers fantastic opportunity for progression, experiencing year on year growth with over 10,000 employees across a number of countries this really is a company worth exploring. With massive investment made into the marketing teams globally you will be encouraged to think creatively, supported with your ideas and developed within your career.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-45,000 + bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare and discounts)
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager will be based in Banbury.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Coventry office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly