Head of International - Food
Our client is a major supplier of fresh and frozen premium protein products; they supply a large portfolio of own-label products to the biggest and highly recognisable grocery & retail companies in the Country. Their extensive portfolio stands for the highest quality and has an ethical and environmental story from source to customer. Due to unprecedented growth in the international markets they are developing and driving ambitious growth plans across international markets via distributors and direct to retailers.
This opportunity will suit an ambitious self- starter who is looking for their next challenge in a company that is forward thinking and highly successful.
As the successful Head of International you will be a part of the Senior Leadership team and expected to contribute to the overall strategic direction of the business, as well as being highly effective in delivering strong and profitable growth. You will be expected to be hands on we are looking for someone who is adaptable with the capability of laying the foundations for the growth of your business unit. You will support your 2 direct reports and collaborate with others within the business to achieve goals as a team leader that leads from the front!
The successful Head of International will have:
- Current experience in one of the following roles: Head of International, International Sales Manager, Export Manager, European Sales Manager, Regional Manager or equivalent.
- Must have experience with branded and own label chilled food products
- Must have experience of International/European markets
- Man-management experience
- Have a proven track record within Foodservice/QSR
- Exceptional influencing skills, you must be a do-er, problem solver and trouble shooter
- Used to frequent travel and spending time overseas and away from home
- First class presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Preferably be degree educated or equivalent
Our client is looking to pay between £75,000 - £85,000 plus benefits package.
This is a home based opportunity, however must have access to their head office in the South East.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Katie Gibbs on 01159 841 801 or send your CV to email@example.com.