Forecast Planner - Food
Forecast Planner - Food Company
£25,000 + Benefits
Based Newark / Lincoln Area
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation as a Forecast Planner working with retail and wholesale customers.
Key Responsibilities of the Forecast Planner;
- To provide support to the sales department to produce accurate customer demand forecasts
- Maintain, develop and monitor forecasting models
- Monitor divisional stock levels and supporting the operational division to deliver over 99.5% service level
- Work closely with other departments in the organisation to ensure excellent customer service is delivered
- To develop relationships with customers, packing centres, forecasting and divisional management
- Work with all other teams in the business to understand any changes in demand and find solutions to rectify any possible issues
- Liaise with supply chain contacts at the main retailers to develop relationships and improve data intelligence
- Ensuring that forecast accuracy is improved to facilitate improved business planning
- Collating yield and efficiency data to monitor product utilisation
- Experience within either the Retail or FMCG industry is essential
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of using an ERP / MRP system ideal.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload and work to deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team or on own initiative.
This role would suit an individual with experience in any of the following roles; supply chain, inventory, merchandiser, analyst, demand planner looking for your next career move.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/13
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details